Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WHISPERS OF.............

Last night nobody told me you'd be on my mind,
no voice to speak a word of clarity to my eye though blind,
no thought to whisper the ills at that time
yea...
I was not schooled to listen to the teachers of my mind


Last night, I dreamt I found you at my doorand with kisses
I welcomed my Cherie amour,
So soft... so unreal yet my lips screamed for more
Your velveteen skin to bask, your eyes to swim in for sure



Last night my thoughts carried you into my chamber and laid you on my divan
They washed your feet and oiled your back with the softest touch
No other pleasure can feel as such
They rubbed the sinews off your back
And left your nude portrait laying flat
Last night your body was a reliquary of fantastic pleasure




From the moment my tongue tasted your skin...oh the pleasure
To the intermingling of your juices with my lips
My head within the secret temple in the valley of your thighs
We climb until the peaks cause you elation without measure


Last night I knew you as men know the desires of their heart
Our bodies whispered sweet nothings
Our flesh slick with the sweat of our love making...itself an art
Our desires spread like the wash of a strong wave
Our desire was always going to be strong from the startI took you to the peaks of coitus; you broke the chains of cupid and began to glow
Our desires spread like the wash of a strong wave
Our desire was always going to be strong from the startI took you to the peaks of coitus;
you broke the chains of cupid and began to glow


This morning, I day dreamed that I woke to find you next to me
Having a long conversation over a mug of green tea
We spoke about the love of the night before
And the grief it brings to have to let you go once more
But at least we know that we have another page another story

Of the way you let me love u, and hold u
Cos you’ve got me so in awe of you.

6 comments:

Nice Anon said...

Hmmm I seee. Wonder who you're talking about.

AJIKE said...

Yepaaaaaaaaaaa!..lol

this is rather rather...lol

so unleash who is he?

tiffanycaselady said...

Of course you're dying to know who its about.

Its talking about Me myself and Irene.

Twas written by a colleague of mine (2 days ago via yahoo) who's's had eyes for me since i joined the group.

I just had to copy paste and share it with you guys..

Sorry again!!! LOL This iS all about me..It feels strange tho to think that thats how he thinks about me but me thinks its absolutely a beautiful PEICE!!

Dont you?

Anonymous said...

im convinced theres a poetry bug spreading thru blogville, nice one though, wonder how many people that would put in the mood of a session.

NikkiSab said...

Its a lovely poem-- i like it. Hmm... i just wonda if its d man u talking about in ur profile or if its d man in d last post(whom u hang out with)?

Nice Anon said...

Yeah it is indeed lovely.