Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Am I a BITCH for wanting someone else's MAN?????

It all started like a joke when we met, we would chat back to back on facebook!
I was loving it and i swear he did too.. then he dropped the BOMB!!! HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND.
WHAT A SHAME!!
I didnt let that get to me though cos i liked him, just from chatting... me sef..na wah for me. He wished he'd met me two months earlier (he asked my friend to hook us up just before then and she paid no attention to him) i dont know why she agreed to introduce us (on facebook) eventually.
After chatting consistently(on a daily basis) on facebook, he decided we met up for drinks after working hours, some part of me didnt want to go but after giving it some more thought i decided to go, was with him for 20mins, we talked alot, i was more of a talker than him tho, there was just something about him, something i hardly find in men ive been with...he was calm, a good listener and very polite irrespective of being a Taurean, which i am as well. If ure familiar with TAUReans you'd agree with me that they're very in your face, stubborn, proud amongst other good qualities...I happen to be a taurean as well..LOL
As time went bye, we became friends, we exchanged numbers, the text messages started flowing, daily emails then the phone calls followed. There was a big smile on my face everytime i saw his number of my phone, he is soo sweet and polite.
So he has a girlfriend yet he spends so much time with me, that was Janurary when we met and now its May..I'm so fond of him, so is he, we see each other every weekend, sometimes everyday during the week...Yet he has a girlfriend. Some part of me wants to beleive she doesnt exist but my friend has confided in me that he's not soo crazy about her, were still not dating yet neither are we far from it.
I want him for myself, is it soo bad to want to snatch him away from her(glad i don't know her and hoping i dont know any of her friends cos that will just be disastrous).
Am i wicked???? Cos i want him for me & myself alone.

5 comments:

AJIKE said...

Baby RUN..RUN RUN..

i know how this feels, but my advice is rRUN RUN RUN!..LOL

Cos mehn its a dangerous path.
if u guys are meant to be..no how no how u would find ureself being with him

and no u are not a bitch for wanting someone elses man ok...lol

Run..* yes i keep using that word run

cos if a man shoud leave his girl for u, he would most def leave u for another girl...err dont mind me o, got that from a rule book

buhahahaha!

SMSL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SMSL said...

Babe, ignore my last comment, i think i let my emotion as a gf get the better of me. Basically just think about how you wld feel if tables were turned and you were the gf. A man who is not brave enuff to leave his current relationship before going to anor woman is not worth the hassle. take care dear, i know you will think carefully abt this situation.

tiffanycaselady said...

@Ajike, there's alot of truth in what you've said. My heart has been doing the thinking all along & not my head. I will try and run...I need all the strength i can get(at times like this i just become very weak), cos i dunno if i can do that alone.

OMG!!You tagged me...I cant boast of 4 bloggres let alone 6..yes you cornered me, nice one.. will see to it soon.

@nice anon, run i shall but its gonna be tough though.

@Pinklips, ure so rite but i never for once thought how i'd feel if tables were turned. i guess i'm selfish..thats something to think about right there...

Its soo funny tho, none of my friends that know about him have told me to run..rather they said, hang in there for a bit and if he doesnt end it with her bounce along before its too late.

Hope you're feeling much bettter now?

xoxo

NaijaScorpio said...

U r only human, but u don't want to mess with a guy that has a girlfriend. It's bad karma if u ask me.