Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thoughts!!!!

Its been a good ten months that i posted anything on my blog. I arrive at work 6am this morning thinking i should grab my pashminas and head out somewhere in the building and nap till 8am, then something in me said, No, check blogsville and so i did. I went to 36inches's and pinklips page and to catch up on blogging et all.

I liked 36's post- Random Thoughts and thats wheres my inspiration to blog today comes from.

  1. I can't beleive i just turned 29 years old...I'm growing older but dont feel old at all. Yet some people say i should stop fooling my self-how can you be 29? pls help me ask them if they were there when my mum gave birth to me.
  2. Our 2 house helps disappeared the same day, one was paid his money and asked to leave. The other was only brought 2 weeks ago and was supposed to stay, for some reason, she snuck out while mum fell asleep on the couch and made off with her N30,000. How the hell am i supposed to get ready for work in the morning now that they are gone??
  3. My best friend sent me a bbm the other saying that i should please do her a favour and stop being friendly with her husband. Why? Cos he apparently doesnt like me, (even though we are paddy's or so i thought) They had a huge arguement/fight the other day and somewhere in between my name came up, I was accused of giving her bad advice and wrong information because i'm not married (and i bump into him at night clubs and bars-so i tell her about the random girls he hangs with). She cant beleive he said horrible things about me, she cant beleive he is 2 faced, she wants me to only say hi and bye to him cos he doesnt deserve my friendship. This is someone who calls me if i havent visited his house in 2 weeks and says are you fighting with us, little does he know that i see his wife everyday.. I feel so sorry for her.
  4. I wore shorts the other day to the salon, after getting my hair done, a friend of mine calls and asks me to meet her up at some barbecue, then we go for drinks, and later to some club in VI. For someone who hasnt been toasted in a long time, everything was following me...men, flies, bees, the wind (LOL), everyone male person was trying to get my attention...i sha ended up with 3 toasters that night. That has never happened to me on a night in this our dry Lagos before oh.
  5. I still wanna get a place of my own in VI or Ikoyi or somewhere close to my office, even though mummy says lai lai- that drive is tiring and just kills me.
  6. I hate waking up 4.45am everyday. Normal people are still asleep at that time.
  7. I wish the weekends were longer, they come and go soo fast.
  8. Can everyone stop asking me when i'm getting married- haven't you heard of God's time is the best.
  9. Cant wait for my new business to grow into a huge one...WATCH THIS SPACE!!!
  10. I hope i find enough time to put down my thoughts on blogsville....
  11. I better publish this post before someone catches me updating my bolg at work...damn!!

2 comments:

SMSL said...

Hiya, welcme bk to blogsville!!! Missed you loads. Can't wait to hear abt your bizness!!! Yeah i do agree with you, Lagos is dry!!!!!

Nice Anon said...

interesting.. my eyes cannot believe you updated.